Friday, March 21, 2008

A quick post...

We've had a busy - and, let's face it, not very good couple of weeks. We did enjoy a wonderful weekend with our Florida family (and lots of Indiana/Alabama family) which included Sea World with the kids and all my neices and nephews. That part was great and I will post some pics. As soon as I can come up for air.

Unfortunately, we return to Florida today for the funeral of my husband's grandmother. This is our second loss of a grandparent in less than two weeks. Grandma Jackley is the mother of Brother and Little Bitty's Grammy. We will miss her and I know this is a super hard time for Grammy. Prayers for her.

So - I am going to continue my non-blogging for another few days while we travel again (this time in a rental car because there were no flights and I managed to have an accident with our family truckster the one day I was at home last week). Good Times.

3 comments:

carla said...

be safe!

Ashley said...

I am so sorry... my thoughts are with you.

Anonymous said...

We truly are a blessed family and as difficult as last weekend was, it was so special that we were all able to be together. Having Brother and Little Bitty here was so wonderful - their hugs, smiles, laughter and mere presence made such a difference for all of us. Love you guys, Zia