Monday, May 11, 2009

Wonderful Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. My kids are so cute that I can't imagine not feeling like the luckiest mom in the world ~ be it Mother's Day or any other day.

Beautiful roses arrived on Friday. The little ones next to it were a gift from Brother that he made at school. Love them all.On Saturday I sewed a lot of the day, finishing very cute bags for my sisters and my mom. Pictures on my other blog.

We went out to eat on Saturday night and Sunday morning. I LOVE going out to eat. It's not just to avoid cooking - I just like it.

Sunday I took the kids to visit my mom and grandma. I've written about my grandma before. She is 93 now and still completely "with it". However, she had another fall last week and is recovering. Aging is hard work. For the person and the people who care for the person. :(

Brother's T-ball was rained out again, which means we have another game to make up. This week is filling up with t-ball and my poor husband has a HUGE due date looming ahead of him on Friday for school. We'll get it all done, but I anticipate a busy week. Plus, I'm on call this week. Again. Waa waa waa.

Seems as though this post is going downhill. It's Monday and I'm a little grumpy. I need more coffee. I just got irritated enough watching The View that I sent a tweet to Elizabeth Hasselbeck. HA! How funny is that?!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope the week isn't going too badly. The flowers are gorgeous!