- The kids are doing better. Brother and I are headed to a birthday party this afternoon. Just the two of us.
- Little Bitty continues to do the opposite of what I say ~ but she's doing it with a smile today.
- Today was a snow day - sans the snow. Gotta love the South. Or not... ;)
- Have I mentioned we're potty training? This mainly means that I get a prize each from Little Bitty each time I use the potty.
- We got new floors in the bottom half of our house. As long as I don't think about the (eventual - no interest for a year! whoohoo!) cost of them - I really like them!
- We're about to go outside and play in the non-snow. Which really is much better than the conference call I had scheduled.