Saturday, January 24, 2009

Helping out Little Bitty's Birth Country

There are children in Guatemala that (because of the hard economic times in the US) have lost their sponsors to go to school. Many of them start next week. Please check out my friend Tricia's blog for more info. I know that many of you who read my blog read hers too... but if you are a family member or friend of mine outside the adoption community - please check it out. I know you all give to many causes each year - and this is a great one that has a special place in our hearts. Thank you!



Tricia's Blog



And in honor of supporting education for all - here is Little Bitty singing the alphabet song - which I'm quite certain she learned at school. And the dance moves? She didn't get from me either. And the insistance on not wearing pants? Also not my doing.





2 comments:

Kimpossible said...

What about the lifting of the shirt? You didn't mention where she might or might not have gotten that trait.

Anonymous said...

Awsome!! I'm quite sure the dancing comes naturally along with the love to perform for the camera. We have a budding star in our midst! Love you, Grammy