Saturday, June 14, 2008

This is a huge hit...

Brother and the neighbors had a record breaking amount of fun (which is maybe 30 minutes of the same activity before someone ends up crying or in trouble) with this gift from Grammy and Nonno. Little Bitty watched with interest but emphatically shook her head NO each time we asked if she wanted to try. I think it wasn't so much the water or slide that scared her... but more likely the fact that she'd have to share with the three neighbor kids. She's not a huge fan. Of sharing... or the neighbors.

Not sure why Brother looks a little like Flat Stanley here...
another cool feature of our camera I guess.
Why yes, that is me in the background carrying a rocking elephant.
A mom's gotta have fun too.









2 comments:

Michelle Smiles said...

That looks like loads of fun! How come we didn't have that cool stuff when we were kids?

Kimpossible said...

OMG. He totally does look like Flat Stanley!

Um, I may need to invite myself over.