Thursday, September 4, 2008

Love you too.

Little Bitty expressed verbal love for me yesterday as they were leaving for school. I said "Love you!" and she said "Love too" - actually it was "Love two" - she held up two little fingers as she said it. I always try to get her to say "Love You" or some form of that but she just laughs or says "thanks" - I think she just doesn't get it... or else doesn't love me. But, this time it was spontaneous and so sweet. My husband isn't totally convinced that that's what she said. But, it's my blog.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Awwwww, that is so sweet :-)
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Michelle Smiles said...

That's so sweet! I've been wondering when I might get some love back from Sabrina (of course she has to stop hating me first LOL)