Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I found a chicken nugget in my purse.

That was about two weeks ago. So, this past week when I was traveling for work - I'm sure I looked pretty nervous when the airport security guard told me they needed to search my purse. They had run it through the scanner twice and couldn't figure out some object showing on the screen. I mentally reviewed the list of things I had recently removed; before-mentioned nugget, magnifying glass, three pacifiers, rubber lizard, drug samples from my MD sister, tiny hair brush, multiple tiny hair accessories... the list goes on. This was after our trip to Florida. Now - on my way to Charlotte I was sans kids and having these random things in my possession may come across as bazaar. I told the guard - "there is no telling what you'll find, last week I found a chicken nugget". She laughed - and pulled out an apparently threatening looking ball-point pen (coated in nugget-type crumbs). Shew - that was close.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple pictures from the Pump It Up Birthday Extravaganza (we have many more - but I don't want to post publicly because they all have other people's kids in them):


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the big party was a blast! I can't wait to see more pics! That's some chair and oh, the cake...I bet Brother was SO excited! Love you all, Zia

Anonymous said...

I understand that a good time was had by all!! Can tell by that face that Brother was impressed! Miss you!! Love you!!

Kimpossible said...

Really Mel. This is too funny. I need to go to bed. It's 11:31 and I'm still "catching up" on B and LB (aka IB).

See you tomorrow night!

k