Saturday, April 26, 2008

My blog has been censored...

...by my husband. I wanted to post a picture of Little Bitty trying to drink the last of my venti, skinny vanilla latte... but apparently Daddy is "generally against Strbks and one year olds drinking coffee." While I can appreciate, understand and even pretty much agree with him on this - it would have been a funny picture. She looked just like me feverishly trying to get that last drop of sweet, caffeinated goodness.

My husband takes a stand on things like this once in a while and puts a halt to my plans...kind of like when Brother was one and I bought a monkey costume for him for Halloween... Daddy wouldn't let him carry a banana because it wasn't "dignified".

I told him this morning that if he voiced opinions about what I could post on the blog, that I would just blog about him instead. So, there you have it. ;)

5 comments:

TheOilHippie said...

Too funny!!! CiCi loves my Diet Coke. AS much as I try to persuade her not to do so, she does all in her power to drink it. It gets a bit embarassing in public.

Tricia said...

Oh the husbands.....

I tell Alan (in my sweetest voice, of course) to get his own blog

:)

Anonymous said...

You're cracking me up, lady ...
hadyn

Kimpossible said...

Isn't it funny how they're so uptight about weird stuff like that. Mine is uptight about gum and the dishwasher.

See you Wednesday (I hope!),
K

carla said...

oooh a hubbyblog.

caint wait :)